Sunday, February 06, 2005

A New Type Rating?

I'm in the process of assembling a number of pieces of paper that may result in a new type rating on my licence (i.e. qualification on a new airplane) this year. Amazingly, considering this industry, the pieces of paper are not large denomination banknotes. I'm guessing there's about a one-in-fifty chance right now, but cheer for me, as know I will beat the odds. I'll reveal more on February 10th, by when I've vowed to have all the pieces assembled.

Also Kristopher Johnson just had his first flying lesson; I've added him to the blogroll so we can watch him learn to fly. He's training in the United States, so the procedure is less structured than the Canadian equivalent, but the hours to licence are about the same, so it must work out in the end.

No comments: