I have good news and I have bad news. I'll let you figure out which are which.
- I'm going back to work soon.
- I'm going to be working in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- I had a great time on vacation/layoff.
- I'm busy getting ready for work, so I'm not blogging this week.
- I'll be in YYC on Saturday for long enough to meet someone for lunch, if you happen to live/work near the airport.
- You'll soon have more blog posts that are first hand information about airplanes and fewer of my crackpot theories.
Fantastic! I don't see any bad news here, excepting maybe fewer crackpot theories. I love crackpot theories.
I'm going to guess you have a fun new job, but it's not as a pilot this time. I think your main accomplishment has always been keeping us blog readers highly entertained with your enchanting stories and style. Ike.
Aw. You can treat us to crackpot theories, too.
Oh no tricks, I'm back in the air. I just thought I'd let people who are familiar with YMM (clearly this excludes Sarah) produce the punchlines.
Looks like a major VOR waypoint is overhead for the PANC routes for both brown and purple here in the Yew Ess.
And with a peak of 1 op ever 5 minutes or so, that's busy enough for me.
Off course the real bad news is "No blogging this week". Other bad news is that there won't be any comments on Texan habits ;-) and defensive comments from Texans for a while... but I wonder what Fort McMurray will bring.
I look forward to your descriptions of cold weather ops. :-(
Yeah, that is a bit further north than Texas, isn't it!
I looked at Google Maps... I see they've been realy imaginitive with the road names near the airport. I am, of course, referring to the famous "Airport Road".
Wow, 3 days of long haul reading had me devour this blog from start to finish - utterly amazing :-)
I hope our favourite aviatrix does never fly to Argentina - found some extremely disturbing ATC video
Unfriendly skies of Argentina
Any hint as to what you'll be flying in and around CYMM?
I will be working about 5 mins away from CYYC on Saturday...
Post a Comment