Saturday, July 25, 2009

My New Computer Came With Cool Games

What, you expected a blog post today after I discovered that?

?

Blogging motivation is low anyway. I'm considering changing formats. We'll see.

Also, I'm not going to EAA Airventure in Oshkosh for 2009, but the person who helped me get there last year is addicted and going back. She is looking for a ride from the airport in Appleton, and for interesting people to meet up with. Please contact her at the temporary e-mail robert_hc172@yahoo.com if you'll be there. She happens to be working in the former Weasel River (long-time readers will remember) so deserves all the fun she can get.

9 comments:

Themav1977 said...

That's too bad. I'm flying a Mustang up there this weekend.

Tracy Salas said...

I read alot but dont post often because I pick your blog up in my RSS Reader. Its unfortunate you wont be there this year it'll be my 4th season running as a volunteer.

Dafydd said...

Yay Oshkosh - Home of the Basler Turbo 67 - you could have taken a look !

dpierce said...

I'm considering changing formats ...

Your format has sort of been continuously evolving over time as it is. Which is great.

zb said...

Formats? I like the blue and green and the plain and clear so much!

But this wouldn't be the first time a reader of this blog only thinks he knows what's going on.

Maybe it's formats as in sizes of planes? Maybe it's paper vs. the internets? I trust the decision will be a brilliant one...

Sarah said...

I'm considering changing formats.

Hmm. I sense a twitter feed coming. No, really, I doubt it. The most fun CC posts are the longer ones which must take significant time to write. Rest, recharge, repeat.. we'll see you(r posts) when you return.

In the meantime.... crickets

dpierce said...

I'm considering changing formats ...

DOS or Mac?

(I should stop when I have these urges.)

Anonymous said...

What I like about your format is that it loads fairly fast on my mediumspeed internet connection. So does Captain Dave's. So do not many others.
Lee I

Aviatrix said...

I'm closing comments on this entry because the mention of computer games is attracting blogspam.