I made a to-do list today.
- check with Transport Canada
- that it can be registered in Canada
- if it needs separate aviation and car insurance
- check with car insurance company on
- how to insure it
- how to transfer licence plate from old car
- check with aviation insurance company on coverage options
- telephone some US and Canadian airports to find out how to get airside access from the parking lot
- find out from Terrafugia
- available delivery dates
- can I get mine in yellow?
- maintenance schedule/parts requirements
- Design and make silver spandex jumpsuit
- Get asymmetrical spiky haircut
- Get bizarre sunglasses
- Practise using Skype video phone
- Arrange financing (buy lottery ticket)
Did I miss anything?
People, it costs less than a new Cessna 172. And it's a FLYING CAR! How can this not be my new goal?