I went as directed to a back room to look for a particular can of glue approved for securing loose carpeting to the walls (I only replaced the floor carpeting, because the stuff on the bottom of the walls is fine, just that some of it is loose). I didn't find it at first, but was amused by the very specialized products on the shelves.
- Deicer conductive cement - I think this is for the strips on the leading edges of electrically heated propellers
- Spar varnish - I assume it works on wing and tail spars, but don't use it on the ribs?
- Cessna flap screw and trim tab grease - disaster befalls you if you use it on Piper flaps?
- a roll of wire labelled "turbine only" - it looked like lockwire. What possible difference could the type of fuel make to wire?
- a can of ordinary baby powder - I laughed at the incongruity
Oh and here's the broken cable.