Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Congratulations Clumper

I've been monitoring some student pilot blogs lately. It's a way of reminding myself how far I've come, whenever I get frustrated by how far I have to go. The first one to pass her checkride is clumpinglitter (forgive her that odd login name: you try finding a good unused name on livejournal). She is now the holder of a brand new private pilot licence, issued by the FAA, and valid for flying American-registered single engine land airplanes anywhere she pleases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks. This is pretty cool. I'm glad I can be an inspiration. :) Actually, I am surprised to see how far I've come as well, from knowing absolutely nothing about flying. And I mean nothing. And the more I learn, the less I know, but we are all probably familiar with how that works.

Anyway, as for flying anywhere I please, woohoo ADIZ -- here I come!

Just kidding.

-C