Why my life is good.
- slept in until I woke up
- opened the curtains and looked out at a panorama of downtown Yellowknife, Frame Lake and lots of rocks and trees
- enjoyed a bike ride around town in absolutely perfect weather
- ate a huge mouthwatering slab of grilled arctic char
- went for a scenic flight over the untracked wilderness northwest of town
- watched the sunset
- landed back at Yellowknife and went to bed, again without setting an alarm clock
Okay, not every day is like this, but anyone, anywhere, anytime who catches my whining about not achieving my intended career goals should kick my butt.